Not working on Xbox X since hours
Tagged:
Pending
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm getting this same error message and can't log on to Xbox One, even though it was working just fine last night.
yesterday the servers and today the game does not start, I have restarted, reinstalled and I see that I am not the only one that happens to it, I assume that the game and especially the company works so badly but please, do something
Same error here, tried everything except re-installing the game. Nice Job BHVR! Another 300k BP?
Same thing is happening to me.
I can login using my wifes seires S..
Just doing the samething on my Series X..
She gets the samething using my console as well