Question

Do devs choose to not nerf  decisive strike? If they said they were going to nerf healing (which they did pretty quick actually) why haven’t they nerfed DS?

I’m a suvivor main before you suddenly @ me lmao.

Comments

  • It'd ruin survivors' fun. A no-go. Survivor satisfaction is too important.

  • se05239 said:

    It'd ruin survivors' fun. A no-go. Survivor satisfaction is too important.

    That’s tough but yeah this game is really survivor sided
  • @Gamzello said:
    Do devs choose to not nerf  decisive strike? If they said they were going to nerf healing (which they did pretty quick actually) why haven’t they nerfed DS?

    I’m a suvivor main before you suddenly @ me lmao.

    They are thinking how to nerf/change it.
    It's taking long but we might hear something soon-ish

  • @Gamzello said:
    se05239 said:

    It'd ruin survivors' fun. A no-go. Survivor satisfaction is too important.

    That’s tough but yeah this game is really survivor sided

    It wasn't before 2.4.0 it was balanced. This borrowed change and everything makes it completely survivor sided. :3 I play both btw

  • @Gamzello said:
    se05239 said:

    It'd ruin survivors' fun. A no-go. Survivor satisfaction is too important.

    That’s tough but yeah this game is really survivor sided

    I lol'd.

    Escape rates beg to differ, bruh.

  • Vancold said:

    @Gamzello said:
    se05239 said:

    It'd ruin survivors' fun. A no-go. Survivor satisfaction is too important.

    That’s tough but yeah this game is really survivor sided

    I lol'd.

    Escape rates beg to differ, bruh.

    Escape rates recorded after an event that rewarded people for getting out of matches earlier, bruh?