Is the Disturbed Ward killswitched?

I've used 12 Charred Wedding Photograph Offerings over the past week, and have gone to the Realm (Crotus Prenn Asylum) from RNG more times than I can count. I genuinely have never been to a map so many times before (Father Campbell's Chapel) and yet have not ONCE gone to the f!*cking actual Asylum from all these Offerings. I'm just trying to get one of the last Achievements I need but of course it's locked behind a 2 map realm.


The Kill Switch post has nothing about it, but I genuinely can't understand these "odds".

Comments

  • Seems like you've just had bad luck. I know I've rolled Asylum at least once in the last couple of days.

  • Nope, it’s not on the killswitch list nor has there been any announcement.

    Only Dredge is currently disabled

    The Kill Switch is a recent feature added to Dead by Daylight. It gives us the ability to temporarily switch off any items/offerings/maps/cosmetics/characters that are causing game breaking issues in the game, to ensure continued enjoyment. When the Kill Switch is used, the item/offering/cosmetic/character/map will not…