Steam (Windows) - Cannot Open Main Building Basement Lockers in Shattered Square

NoLockerPrompt.png

Title says it all; I do not know if this is a map specific or killer specific problem but I could not open the lockers in basement. As you can see no prompt appears and from my testing no prompts appear in any locker in the basement.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I just played a survivor match on this map with Trapper, and the issue seems to be map specific, not killer. The upstairs lockers were just fine, but all of basement were unavailable. I'm not sure if logs will be useful in this situation, but I already grabbed mine, so I'll just leave them here.

    DeadByDaylight-EGS.log


  • Map specific, then. Had this issue on Xbox as survivor.

    @Nos37 said:

    • Xbox One
    • I did not receive the prompt to Hide when in front of any of the basement lockers on The Shattered Square map as Renalto. Pressing the appropriate button to hide did not work either. The lockers elsewhere on the map worked fine.
    • This is the first time I've noticed this happening.

    https://gameclips.io/Nos37/453a55bd-d464-4ac4-a8bc-0339f15429b2