Probably caused by cheating but worth pointing it out
PS5 - Weird red section on floor of map
Summary
So I think this was probably caused by the Zarina and the Renato cheating (feel free to deal with that too!) but I noticed a big red rectangle on the map today (screenshot below). I took a picture to report it as a bug but later in the game I also realised that the Zarina and Renato were hiding inside the map, in boulders and trees and things (I've got a couple of video clips of this). So I'm guessing that whatever they were up to was causing the red distortion to this patch of the map. Either way, it's something that I haven't seen in nearly 1,000 hours so I thought I'd flag it.
Additional information
- Character played - Dredge
- Perks played - Deadlock / BBQ / Floods of Rage / Lethal
- Map - Groaning storehouse
- Frequency of the issue - Constant throughout the game, not repeated since
documents to add
Tagged:
Duplicate


Comments