It was a good decision

Stopped playing this game a few weeks ago and I'm not surprised that my decision making is better than the average human population. Look at the changes. Leverage only affects survivors who heal each-other, it has a token system plus it has a timer on it. I'm laughing right now but it's not funny this is a real perk released by a game developer who use PTB only for this to be released on live servers.

Then all of a sudden the scream perks and addons are changed only for survivors to benefit from because now Make Your Choice and other screaming perks are completely redundant and the killer will not know who is screaming that are further than 19 meters from the killer.

It was a good decision for me to stop playing this game. I don't know how the devs thought it was a good idea to slip in this change, and now they kicked the hornet's nest a few more times for no reason only for a fact that they love it for the thrill.

This chapter combined with all the changes made people upset and angry for a very good reason. The chase music of skull merchant is as bad, or worse, than the pre chase theme of Ghostface. Her ability incentivize 3 gen camping. I could go on but you know by now that everything is bad. Anniversary will make or break Dead by Daylight.

Step up your game.

Comments