Tomes animated video greyed out and unclickable
I'm on Nintendo Switch and noticed the few tomes I unlocked the animated video at the end aren't working amd is grayed out and unclickable. The ones I unlocked are as follows.
Tome 2 Manchester Mash-Up
Tome 5 all 3 Hallowed Blight
Tome 8 Exile Of The Kingdom
Tome 11 The Importance Of Being King
Tome 12 Legacy Of Deceit
Tome 13 And Soon The Fog doesn't have any animated video not sure that was intentional.
Tome 14 Journey Of The Lost
I also recently unlocked Tome 3 Back To Zero same issue.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I will only do this once seeing that people are flooding the forum with the same bug issues to try and get attention to this. I'd like to see the tome animated videos I unlocked.
I wish people search a little more instead of flooding the forums.