More daily ‘rituals’.

Would it be at all possible to have some more variety when it comes to daily rituals? I’m sick of seeing sacrifice 2 survivors with X killer. Or escape one time using X survivor.

With all the mechanics in the game, I’d like there to be more variety when it comes to daily rituals. Also, I wouldn’t be opposed to having something like weekly rituals too that take ages to do but give much more of a reward. It would make the grind much less boring.

I also miss the different tiers of daily rituals. Now we’re just stuck with tier 1 rituals that give near to nothing. 

Comments

  • Here's a week one escape as a no mither with each character with no items and through the gate without being downed once for the entire week with video proof if you do I will give you a code on psn for music cells you can use
  • I’ll just confirm that I’m talking about rituals.