Map repeat prevention

So, my question is just this: is this implemented yet? Because I've only been playing the same map all night...

Comments

  • Map repeat prevention is currently off since the updated maps have an increased chance to appear. It'll be enabled next week.

  • @Peanits said:

    Map repeat prevention is currently off since the updated maps have an increased chance to appear. It'll be enabled next week.

    Ok, thank you. Hopefully I'll see the new maps at one point...

  • Oh yeah, forgot about the new maps...

    I've been on:

    • Pale Rose
    • Badham Preschool
    • Ironworks of Misery
    • Borgo
    • Gas Heaven

    I've been unlucky with the new maps

  • @Peanits said:

    Map repeat prevention is currently off since the updated maps have an increased chance to appear. It'll be enabled next week.

    I figured that featured maps would simply be whitelisted out of the map repreat prevention system.

    But I'm not a programmer for BHVR and can easily throw the word "simply" around.

  • @Nos37 said:

    Oh yeah, forgot about the new maps...

    I've been on:

    • Pale Rose
    • Badham Preschool
    • Ironworks of Misery
    • Borgo
    • Gas Heaven

    I've been unlucky with the new maps

    So far I've played a few matches on Rancid Abbatoir, Rotten fields and just now, 6 matches back-to-back on Fractured cow shed.... and I've checked, nobody brought any offerings...