Please allow the killer to close the hatch
when I saw that killers were allowed to close the hatch if they found it before the survivor that it was a very fair balancing mechanic but they didn’t release it with the patch. I find it quite silly,unfair, and boring when I get into these staring matches where the survivor is t-bagging me because he knows he’s safe on the hatch no matter what since if I hit him they escape. I’ve gotten into this situation countless of times. The idea of a race to the hatch where either the survivor escape or the killer closes this means of escape is so much more exciting and fun. I’d feel like the survivor actually deserved the escape rather than when they just t-bag me for 5 minutes trying to get me to swing, eventually leaving to work on a gen and then hiding away until I actually commit to the gen or if I commit to the hatch. I try and bait them with my TR but I can’t because they just bait me with a gen and they have a huge advantage at this point (ESPECIALLY at cold wind farm with all the damn corn) because they can just hide away and use my terror radius to locate me and just easily maneuver around me. Why punish the killer this much because there is one survivor left. I believe that allowing the killer to close the hatch if they make it to the hatch first is much more balanced and implements real challenge and skill for the survivor to win by themselves . Otherwise most of the time it’s a gaurentedd escape for the survivor. I know I can just leave one on the floor and search for the other but I’ve even got into a match where they hid, didn’t help the guy bleeding out and just waited until they had an opportunity to leave via hatch. It extremely favors the survivor in this situation and makes the last moments extremely dull and makes the game feel really cheesy for allowing them to play you that easily.
Comments
-If the survivor is within X yards of an open hatch for X seconds, the killer can instantly moari them until a generator is completed.
-If the killer is within X yards of the hatch for X seconds, the killer’s aura is revealed until a generator is completed.
Add both to the game and boom no more hatch standoff. If both parties are standing at the hatch long enough then the killer wins. If the killer camps the hatch then the survivor has a much better chance of surviving.