Crossprogression for Xbox Coming soon?

Look this image? why i will have "xbox merge" problem ? Microsoft will give this gift for us? what is this option means?

image.png


Comments

  • How would this work if you have for example 100 hours of gameplay on the xbox and 1000+ on steam? I hope you’re right though, I know so many people who want to make the switch to PC from console but can’t because they would lose thousands of hours of progress.

  • @Laurie268 said:

    How would this work if you have for example 100 hours of gameplay on the xbox and 1000+ on steam? I hope you’re right though, I know so many people who want to make the switch to PC from console but can’t because they would lose thousands of hours of progress.

    It’s already possible with Steam and Epic and was with Stadia :

    What platforms is Cross-Progression on? As of right now, cross-progression is between Steam, Stadia and Epic Games Store. Will I be able to transfer all my purchases to a different platform? For the most part yes, however Auric Cells and some virtual goods will not transfer due to licencing restrictions. Virtual Currency,…


  • I would like my glowing prestige cosmetics from Steam on Xbox. I would have a reason to play Jake again.

  • On topic: this could mean cross progress only for Xbox and Windows Store edition right? Though hopefully they get included in the general BHVR account cross progress with the other platforms..

  • I might finally get my pink hair Jane on PC.