Pretty good addons so far >:D


I've got a lot of Frank's mixtapes and ebony moris from all those winter boxes. What have you gotten in your presents???

Comments

  • Nice!

    I've been power-leveling clown to 40. Gotten a bunch of purple add-ons, and a bloody party streamer.
  • Nice instaheals on survivors, some nice addons like Amanda's letter or iridescent king and 12 speed limiters on Leatherface because ######### Leatherface...
  • Oh yeah, I've also gotten a bunch of those "shard" things that let you play as freddy & Pig. Which are useless to me since I own both of them lol.
  • Vietfox said:
    Nice instaheals on survivors, some nice addons like Amanda's letter or iridescent king and 12 speed limiters on Leatherface because [BAD WORD] Leatherface...
    Very nice, you up to playing today too?
  • Mullato said:
    Oh yeah, I've also gotten a bunch of those "shard" things that let you play as freddy & Pig. Which are useless to me since I own both of them lol.
    Oh no, is THAT bug back again
  • Vietfox said:
    Nice instaheals on survivors, some nice addons like Amanda's letter or iridescent king and 12 speed limiters on Leatherface because [BAD WORD] Leatherface...
    Very nice, you up to playing today too?
    Sure, i'll be on in 2 minutes.
  • I've gotten like 10 Moris and like 3 Red Head's Pinky Finger.....it really do be Xmas :P
  • Most of my boxes are glass splinters.

    ######### Glass Splinters.

    It's not like i have Pig at level 50 or something

    Other than that, I got a lot of Frank's Mixtape, and a lot of ivory moris.

  • Right now Im in the process of getting to 1m BP to prestige my Spirit for the second time. I will then try out the boxes, which should make it easier. I cant wait for Blood Hunt next week though. I might just get her to P3-50 by the end of the year considering holiday vacations (which I so heavily desire right now).