cripple them all acheivement bug [steam]

-steam/pc

-no progress showing on cripple them all achievement on steam, should be showing something as I play this killer frequently.

-no progress showing after match with trapper in achivement

-I have 87.2 hours in game at the time of this report and 0/100 for the progress bar for this achievement even though I should have SOMETHING.


image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • You need to directly grab 100 trapped Survivors out of the Bear Trap, but never attack them.

  • Yeah the wording here is just off and probably needs to be adjusted accordingly. Grabbing the survs out the trap is the intentional way and should give progress.

  • oh whoops, I feel quite silly now. Thanks!

  • @dredge1137 said:

    oh whoops, I feel quite silly now. Thanks!

    No need, it is worded wrong and I think pretty much everyone assumes at first it’s enough to get survs in a trap.

    i know I needed quite some time before figuring it out