Where’s the Twins rework?

We’ve got the Legion and the Ghostface rework (those were pretty good btw) but where’s the twins? The twins are probably the most creative killer that BHVR has ever created. But, I know many people feel that Twins are neglected. Whenever the twins have a game breaking bug (we just had one recently) it takes longer to be patched than most killers. I know that coming out with a new killer, map rewards, possible planning for the anniversary chapter, and an actual movie deal (congrats btw) can be very tiring for the team. And heck I don’t know anything about coding so all I’m asking I to make the Twins worth playing. I want to try them out but I feel like if I try to play against an actual squad then I’m going to lose with only 1 hook. Y’all did really great with the Twins concept, now try and make it worth while.

Comments

  • legion and ghostface weren't reworked, they were tweaked... a rework is something like the old freddy/new freddy (completely changed his power from putting someone to sleep and having wallhack on people that were in the dream world to snares, teleport and fake pallets). Anyway if you really think that they will do something to the twins sooner you are delusional: i want to remember you that they will give priority to stuff that people want to see (and twins weren't exactly well received/appreciated as far as i know at least), so this won't happen until it will be pointed out by the whole community

  • Cancelled most likely. If not cancelled, it'll still be another 4 and a half months before we have the potential of seeing it (but I doubt that too so realistically it might be 7 and a half). Possible PTBs that we might see it are either 7.1.0 or 7.3.0 but most likely 7.3.0

  • They say something will happen so that we will mostly shut up as a community, and move on, and then give radio silence when we occasionally remind them of something they promised. My money is on them continuing to let the Twins rot in limbo and I’ve already given up on them.

  • I don't think it's cancelled but I believe we'll have to wait another 5-6 months. The Skull Merchant is due in a few days and then the next chapter will be the anniversary. I hope we'll get an update on the Twins soon.