When is dbd adding killer bots
so I was wandering when are they adding killer bots into customs because I’ve been waiting for a long time and it’s getting competitive
so I was wandering when are they adding killer bots into customs because I’ve been waiting for a long time and it’s getting competitive
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They haven’t confirmed a date yet? But I would assume sometime this year..
Any further updates on the inclusion of killer bots for Custom Game? It would be really great to be able to test items, perks and whatnot against bots so one doesn't have to always have a friend to join with.