Offerings
I didnt know if this should be put into the "Killers" section or not. I hope this isn't in the wrong place.
Don't you think that the killers offerings shouldn't be revealed to survivors? I've noticed a lot of times when I'm solo queuing, and the killer will use a "secret" offering (ie, mori, play as a DLC killer, shroud of separation) and most of the time a survivor will quit, either disconnecting the game (and totally wasting the killers, and survivors, offerings) or starting the survivors up with only 3 people.
Don't you think this should be hidden from survivors all together? We have too many..scaredy cats, yeah that's a nice way too put it..on the survivor side who can't handle playing against a Mori. Its really sad and kinda ruins the game for everyone since we have to go up against a mori either down a survivor, or the game gets canceled all together.
Don't you think that the killers offerings shouldn't be revealed to survivors? I've noticed a lot of times when I'm solo queuing, and the killer will use a "secret" offering (ie, mori, play as a DLC killer, shroud of separation) and most of the time a survivor will quit, either disconnecting the game (and totally wasting the killers, and survivors, offerings) or starting the survivors up with only 3 people.
Don't you think this should be hidden from survivors all together? We have too many..scaredy cats, yeah that's a nice way too put it..on the survivor side who can't handle playing against a Mori. Its really sad and kinda ruins the game for everyone since we have to go up against a mori either down a survivor, or the game gets canceled all together.
Comments
Yes
But yeah....feel like once they note I have a Mori and I get a kill or two, that I'll get a DC or two
I am fine with Survivors seeing Killer offerings, but we do need more Secret offerings. Right now, if a Survivor uses one, we know its a shroud. If a Killer uses one, we know its a mori (or a shroud, but shrouds on Killer actually hurts them), and on very rare cases a splinter.
EDIT: The only reason it's even an issue is all the puss who are afraid to fight and disconnect. Otherwise i wouldn't care at all about this. Jafeel?
Referring to the main point of the thread, you are correct.
But referring to my post, mine was more of a gripe against how irrelevant the point of secret offerings are. There might be a difference if its an ivory vs an ebony (or a cypress), but everyone knows it will be a mori.