Stream controller with DBD?
I'm just wondering if anyone here has a Steam controller and if they've ever used it to play DBD on PC and how it worked.
I'm just wondering if anyone here has a Steam controller and if they've ever used it to play DBD on PC and how it worked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me too, that's why I'm asking about Steam controller because it's so different. I cannot for the life of me use my keyboard to move. I didn't play PC games growing up and I just don't have the muscle memory to smoothly move with my keyboard so I'm stuck using an Xbox controller if I want to play decent but it means you can't quickly turn for Nurse or aim well for Huntress, but the Steam controller has like a touch pad type thing instead of a joystick so I'm wondering if it works better? Idk.
Also I completely agree about the keyboard thing.