Another thank you to the devs for making dc count towards adept killers and for making the hatch

Just thanks guys I got adept legion after 2 3 games today because somone quit as soon as I got them with dw then I just hooked them all as much as I could killed the obesession Claudette stage 2 hooked msg Insta lol hooked quinton I found hiding nearby the met healing and got the adept. 

Now as to the hatch I was on about having the rng locations easy to remember and find finally got where did they go with 3 friends today wish I was recording it because I would have said thabkyou to the killer as well once they saw all 4 of us there (they had noed and 2 of us was last hook so could have been a bloodbath) but instead of killing us they ran the other way away from us and gave us the hatch

Comments