When billy get some love from devs
Maybe instasaw billy was really strong but devs nerf him so hard, i wonder how much people play billy nowadays, very hard to learn, map dependent with only 2-4 good addons, if you miss your chainsaw hit, you literally got a 3 seconds stun, like decesive strike everytime when you miss your hit or bump into something which happens A LOT, if you try to use your power.
Comments
Well, the same goes for Freddy, Pig, Twins and etc... Most of them are nowadays hard to find, and barely saw people play them. Other than that I can say that Billy is still a viable killer, not the best one but still has his magic. I did start playing Billy after his nerfs and I am not a master of him and I can say that after 10 matches my chainsaw hit rates have increased. He is still a viable killer but he is also map dependent. In my idea, there are many killers and other stuff that needs to be resolved before Billy and I do not think BHVR will soon make some changes over Billy.