This error message won't stop appearing, I've tried everything to make it go away.

I think this might be a bug. I posted about it in the general discussions and got suggestions on how to fix it, but I tried everything and nothing worked, they told me to make a bug report if so. This keeps crashing my game and stacking disconnection penalties so now I just can't play. Please if there is anything, help.

I get this error message only when I'm in a match, any map, any character. The only exception is when I'm versing bots in custom game.

If I'm really lucky, I'll get to play 1, maybe 2 online matches before it crashes and this message appears on my screen. But this happens every time I boot up Dead by Daylight and I can't seem to stop it.

I play on the Microsoft Store version of Dead by Daylight, if that helps at all.

Dead By Daylight 2_26_2023 9_21_18 PM.png DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments