Simple Powers for Future Killers.
I Like some of the complexity of newer powers but if you could add a simple power, what would it be? I’d make a spider related killer and have the power be webs on pallets or windows. Applying hindered for a few seconds. Add-ons can increase the amount of vault locations effected, additional effects, effect duration, and probably vault speed through webbed vault locations.
Comments
Freddy putting snare at windows and pallets: Am I a joke to you?
Yes he is. Mainly due to his kit not being buffed since his heavy nerf.
A killer with a jump button. That's it, that's their entire power.
It would be like, the best killer the game has ever seen lol
Survivor just T-Bagging at a pallet. Some 240 pound monster dude does a spin jump over it.
Survivor: 😨
To be fair, we almost have all the simple power killers, Wraith for undetectable, Hillbilly for speed with Blight is better alternate, Doctor for info...Idea is eventually out and they have to create mixed power Killers, which is harder to use and less effective.
I mean, you can ignore Undetectable perks set when playing Wraith, or Info perks set when playing Doctor...Killers like Pigs, you dont know if you should use Undetectable. Or SM if you should use Info perks because her Info is bad, but using Info perks may be redundant.