What is matchmaking anymore

All I get is campers,tunnelers the whole nine yards. I can do good in one match as a survivor and then somehow matchmaking does this complete 180 and just says hmm nah your not good in this match and then boom a bunch of new players against a high skill killer or just a bunch of survivors who target me for some reason.

Comments

  • Matchmaking has never worked and SBMM has only made it worse. You either find a different game to play or find a way to play this game in a way where the implicit toxicity of everyone doesn't affect you.

  • @jamally093 said:

    All I get is campers,tunnelers the whole nine yards. I can do good in one match as a survivor and then somehow matchmaking does this complete 180 and just says hmm nah your not good in this match and then boom a bunch of new players against a high skill killer or just a bunch of survivors who target me for some reason.

    Do you ever get builders and beach goers?