After Hooking a Survivor for the First Time…

Yeah. You guys remember Old BBQ? We would get a token for the first hook on each survivor to gain 25% BP bonus. I spent a lot of time with BBQ. I mean years and I absolutely manipulated my brain to give me endorphins for getting my four tokens.

They nerf that portion out of BBQ, buuuut, Trickster and Artist came in with two perks that had a similar function, one being No Way Out and Grim Embrace.

Ever since those perks were introduced, I’ve always been hoping they would continue the perk trend just a little bit longer. I would really like to one day have all four perks collect these specific tokens. I mean we got one for game delay and one for in case the game gets to end game. I just want two more BHVR please.

Its about to be 5 chapters since we got this type of perk trigger, throw me a bone and buff Grim Embrace, give BBQ a secondary ability (to collect tokens) and introduce another of these perks.


———

While I’m here and on this type of topic, to a lesser degree I’d like to see a perk to mess with chests and combo well with Hoarder. You’ve been hard at work to buff items and add several perks to scrummage and get extra use out of chests, we got strong offerings to add chests.

Why can’t Killers mess with chests yet? It’s this some kind of sacred portion of the survivor realm of utility that isn’t allowed to be touched? I honestly and truly thought it was around the corner since you added a Killer perk to gift the survivors more chests.

Anyway, post the perk types or triggers you’d most fond of or mention a perk you thought would combo into something in the future but never did~

Comments