PC - Whispers Perk bugged when players DC while being carried

Description:

I have been playing a few rounds of DBD and have been using the killer perk called Whispers. I have noticed that when you are carrying a survivor, and that survivor disconnects from the game, the Whispers perk is permanently stuck in its active state for the rest of the game no matter what.

Steps to recreate bug:

  1. Boot up the game
  2. Play Killer in public match
  3. Put a survivor into the dying state
  4. Pick up survivor
  5. Have survivor disconnect from the game while carrying them
  6. Notice that the perk breaks upon survivor disconnect.

Additional Info:

Character Played as: The Doctor

Perks used: Deadlock, Hex: No One Escapes Death, Bamboozle, Whispers

Maps: Mount Ormond Resort and Dead Dawg Saloon

Frequency of Issue: Whenever the sequence in the Steps to recreate bug section are followed.

Frequency of Disconnecting players: Moderate

Additional Notes: I do remember this bug happening in older versions of the game, the only difference is the maps played, which I do not remember.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments