I think disconnects ruin the game.
Most of my games get ruined by survivors who just can't deal with any inconvenience and therefore disconnect.
It is really bad, booth as survivor and killer. I tried playing a couple games of survivor today, but out of 4 games all of them were ruined because someone decided to DC. As a killer it is even worse, I just want to play a game, but survivors DC / give up on hook every single game, then I feel terrible for the other survivors who just had their games ruined, and my game is ruined as well.
I quit back in late 2021, the constant disconnects were one of the reasons why I quit. I redownloaded the game 2 months ago and it has only gotten worse. I have to deal with these people who just can't play the game every single day, in most of my games. I am absolutely tired of egoists who have to ruin the experience for everyone around them just because they can't last longer than 2 minutes into a game without having to give up. Why is the DC penalty only at 60 seconds? That is absolutely nothing! I surely can't be the only person that thinks that way, right?
Comments
The DC penalty racks up pretty quickly, and even then it's much better than what the game used to be like before DC penalties were enabled.