Hello, I will be reaching out to everyone on the thread who needs assistance. Please feel free to DM me a name change if you are still looking for one!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ask a mod to do so. But you won’t be able to create a new account afterwards. I flagged your post so a mod can contact you directly.
Thank you for your help, I already asked a mod a few weeks prior to this post, sadly without response.
I'm beginning to think, there is no way to delete an user account, even though there should be one.
I'm running into the same issue.
I want to rename my username.
Contact @Jocelynbee for a username change.
Please read the Forum Rules carefully before you delete your account.
Hello, I will be reaching out to everyone on the thread who needs assistance. Please feel free to DM me a name change if you are still looking for one!