DLC
I wasn't playing the game a lot this year and when I back to the I found that I have the last dlc and stranger thing and I don't have them before why did I got them ?
Tagged:
Pending
I wasn't playing the game a lot this year and when I back to the I found that I have the last dlc and stranger thing and I don't have them before why did I got them ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you are playing on steam; did you ever activate family sharing from someone who owns that DLC's? If you are DLC's are shared with you as well.