Self Unhook rubberbanding...
Every time I self unhook it teleports me backwards.. Will this ever be fixed? Does anyone else notice this? It would be different if it wasn't all the time, but it is literally EVERY SINGLE time I self unhook.... :/
Every time I self unhook it teleports me backwards.. Will this ever be fixed? Does anyone else notice this? It would be different if it wasn't all the time, but it is literally EVERY SINGLE time I self unhook.... :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you should post this in bug reporting category, i think they probably already know but you can try
It was actually fixed on Skull Merchant’s PTB.
I hope you are correct.. That is so annoying..