Is decaying mmr actually a thing?
I dont see a difference between playing killers since i get the same teams regardless.
I dont see a difference between playing killers since i get the same teams regardless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not entirely sure. I came back after three months recently so I am a bit rusty, but I feel like the games for me were appropriate given the time I was off. So, from my perspective it does seem like a thing, but that is only based on my current experience.
I'd be willing to bet mmr in general isn't real ๐
The whole system is confusing to me. Hadn't played Killer in a few months, came back because I really wanted to learn Dredge. My first couple of games were players I was definitely not ready for skillwise. I didn't understand why they were pairing me with them since it had been quite some time and I never even played Dredge before. I just toughed out the matches and they ended up going decently but I was kinda annoyed the matchmaking did that.