Purchasing Chapters

As a PlayStation 4 player I am incredibly excited for all of the new content coming to Dead By Daylight. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be buying the latest chapter and ones that are to come, but I am curious about one thing. I've heard from others that purchasing chapters will reward you with exclusive outfits but I have some things I'm curious about. Are the exclusive outfits only for characters introduced in the packs, are there any previews of these exclusive outfits and is there any possibility that Auric Cells will also be rewarded? For instance, 200 Auric cells for each chapter/customisation pack? Again, love the game. It's a shame I didn't start playing the game earlier!

Comments

  • If you own the leatherface dlc, you get a bruised Dwight face, and I believe for this latest chapter you get a white shirt for the new survivor. So far neither are really worthwhile, so if you only want the dlc for the exclusive then don't bother. But in the future hopefully there will be better ones. I doubt Auric cells will ever be part of the reward, simply for money reasons.

  • @robin said:
    If you own the leatherface dlc, you get a bruised Dwight face, and I believe for this latest chapter you get a white shirt for the new survivor. So far neither are really worthwhile, so if you only want the dlc for the exclusive then don't bother. But in the future hopefully there will be better ones. I doubt Auric cells will ever be part of the reward, simply for money reasons.

    Dead By Daylight's Dev team don't seem as money grabbing as other companies. And the amount I proposed (200 Auric Cells) isn't anything that I would presume being too much. It would only be enough to buy perhaps a full set of common/brown rarity items. Which means you'd have to buy five chapters to buy a purple rarity skin like the new Fog Traveller sets. If I had proposed an amount like 600/1000 Auric Cells then I would understand bringing up money as a reason for them not to add Auric Cells as an additional benefit to buying the packs.