Is there anything new about cross progression ?
I am an xbox player on dbd and I would really like to be able to transfer mu account to the pc.
That will be really great !!๐๐
I am an xbox player on dbd and I would really like to be able to transfer mu account to the pc.
That will be really great !!๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There hasn't been an update in ages. Last word was they know it's wanted by the community, but there's no time frame if it does ever come. Imo not likely.
We all need to keep in mind they have to strike a deal they and Microsoft & Sony can all agree to.