PC (Steam) - Locker Blindness Immunity Not Working

Step 1: Boot up the game

Step 2: Play as killer in public match

Step 3: In-game, find a survivor in a locker

Step 4: Survivor's teammate throws a firecracker at my feet, blinding me and forcing me to let the survivor go

I'm not sure if this was an intended feature or not, but apparently the locker blindness immunity doesn't extend to firecrackers. I was going against a four-man SWF, they said so in the end game chat, and two of them brought firecrackers, the other two brought winter-party starters. All of them also brought the perk Flashbang, so while I DCed against their first successful attempt at the exploit, I suspect each of these produced items aren't subject to the locker blind immunity. I was extremely angry at the time, so I wasn't able to acquire any evidence from that game, but I recreated the event in a customs lobby. That's what the attached video is.

https://youtu.be/3PMzjn9Qg7g


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • What happens here is when your grab animation finishes immunity also loses it effects and the new blind tolerance makes it so, it carries around 0,25 more seconds. So part of this is intended but still an issue if we consider what promised with immunity.