Climbable Object Exploit
Player was able to repeatedly climb this cart like a ramp behind the gallows in Dead Dog Saloon Map.
I was unable to reach them as the Knight Killer.
Tagged:
Pending
Player was able to repeatedly climb this cart like a ramp behind the gallows in Dead Dog Saloon Map.
I was unable to reach them as the Knight Killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same issue tonight playing Wraith on XBox Series X. The survivor climbed on that same cart and I was unable to reach them.
There is a way as killer to get up there. (Wiggle against the back right corner of the wagon a bit) Also, report them.