Is there a way to improve this connection

So every time I enter chase with either killer or survivors my connection basically does this massive 180 and becomes garbage. Thing is I check my phone, PS4 and basically everything else that has a connection to the internet even other games and they seem to do fine it's only dbd.

Is this my connection, the other players connection or a mix of both?

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    So every time I enter chase with either killer or survivors my connection basically does this massive 180 and becomes garbage. Thing is I check my phone, PS4 and basically everything else that has a connection to the internet even other games and they seem to do fine it's only dbd.

    Is this my connection, the other players connection or a mix of both?

    Without seeing a video it would hard to see what you are talking about. But it seems to me that it wouldn't have anything to do with networking, because you are connected to the game just the same even if you aren't in chase. Maybe its FPS/frame drops you are getting? I know this game is pretty rough on consoles, not sure on PS4 though.