My Ideas for Legion

Well, I've seen a lot of ideas for how how Legion may be changed to make him better. While I agree that they are a little slow, I also think that's ok, if they make some other changes to his kit. For example, I saw a great post, not sure where, that said Legion should have no red stain when not in frenzy. I think that would be sort of neat and fit in with the almost a survivor theme, allowing them to get a little closer of be harder to keep track of due to survivors having to actually see the whole killer to realize that's the killer. Also having a slightly smaller terror radius wouldn't hurt.
Aside from those points, I also think that deep wounds could use some work. They're more like hernias than deep wounds at the moment. Perhaps deep wounds could tick down in a chase to 99% or something like that. That way, the survivor have a real urgency to break the chase quickly, otherwise they would pretty much have to instantly start mending the second the chase ends.Another little thing that could be neat is if the deep wounds timer loses a chunk of time if the survivor vaults or pulls a pallet. Now that might be a little broken, but I don't think you'd be able to do hardcore parkour with DEEP WOUNDS from a knife very easily. Also perk synergy,like literally the entire community is saying, would be nice. Of all the "non healing" actions, mending is the closest to actually healing physical injury, because it is. Basically I'm saying Nurse's would be a handy synergy. Another perk synergy that is needed is exposed, because those perks have little use with the Legion, unless you want to slowly creep around to get your M1s. So my proposal is to have exposed allow the Legion to instantly knock down one health-state while in frenzy, essentially ignoring deep wounds and making them into a 'normal' two hit killer in frenzy. Because of the insane attack speed that the Legion has in frenzy, it would almost be like a one-hit down. Also Frank's Mixtape is too necessary, where you basically have one add-on slot cause the mixtape is required. I dunno what there is to do about it, maybe just make it a default ability trait, or have the hit on a deep wounds survivor not stun, and just cause a normal length wipe animation.
I dunno, I'm basically garbage so this might all just be invalid.

Comments

  • Yeah they kind of went the wrong direction with Nurses, they should have given Mending some Nurse's love but still take away the Doctor's use for it because snapping out of it is totally not healing but Mending 100% is by definition. If Mending isn't healing then I guess every doctor should never say that word because it has nothing to do with their field. And while it would make sense to lose chunks of your timer during a vault it just isn't fair game wise. My personal compromise is adding the Hindered effect. Also if they're Hindered Legion wouldn't need his power to catch up as much. Also there are rumors going around that Frank's Mixtape is basically going to be their basekit, if you use Frenzy on an already injured Survivor it could take 2-3 hits to down them.