Why are some cosmetics gone from the shol?
So, I was saving up for the Elodie Christmas cosmetic, but, when I looked at the Elodie cosmetic on tge shop, It wasn't there.
If someone can explain this to me, thanks.
So, I was saving up for the Elodie Christmas cosmetic, but, when I looked at the Elodie cosmetic on tge shop, It wasn't there.
If someone can explain this to me, thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Correction:...comestic on THE shop...
Yeah, they started to lock event-related items away in the shop. They will be available during the winter event time again… started to do it with Halloween, Winter/Xmas and Lunar New Year cosmetics. More will likely follow.