Cheat/Hacking state in Dead by Daylight
Hello everyone,
I'm playing Dead by Daylight again after almost 2 years and I have to say that I've encountered a lot of hackers/cheaters in the last month. These players, can also jump(they literally fly in the air), and instantly heal their health.
As this surprised me compared to my gaming experience 2 years ago, I searched "DBD" and "Cheat" on Youtube, results from the last 24 hours. The result was shocking because I found 25 videos here alone, many with instructions on how easy it is to cheat in this game. I heard that there are many subtile hackers now, so the number of unreported cases will be much higher.
Are there really solid plans to drastically improve this in the future? Remember, this is a PvP game with a MMR what i know. That should not happen.
I've heard that the developers here are very sensitive to criticism, so it's likely that this post will be removed or not online at all.
But if so, what is your experience with it? I used to have contact with scammers/hackers, but only every few months.
Do you have similar experiences on this topic?
Thank you very much,
Senaxu
Comments
Well devs say that they are working on it, but have been saying that for years and hackers still there.
I was in a game with two TTV people.
The TTV was open on a PC next to me with someone else watching it.
One of the TTV players was harassing a Feng Min for TTV content.
I hooked the TTV player.
I ignored the Feng they were bullying.
Her buddy was also hooked and unhooked himself.
The streamer got annoyed on his stream.
I downed the streamer's friend and went to pick him up to hook.
Suddenly a Disconnect on my end.
This is not uncommon.