Adrenaline doesn't activate if you're still tormented (?)

https://imgur.com/FAERn1b


Got tunneled by this Pyramid Head the entire match and was counting on Adrenaline to maybe give me a chance to escape. However, for some reason, the perk simply didn't activate. No heal, no speed boost, no exhaustion. I've never had this happen before.

Dead by Daylight_20230218194443.jpg

Maybe it had something to do with me being tormented? I rarely face PHs and I usually try to avoid stepping into his trails pretty hard so I can't say if this is a common/new bug.

And maybe it's relevant information but the Mikaela used her Reassurance on me, which ran out right before the clip starts.

I even checked the wiki to make sure that this isn't actually an intended mechanic that I've somehow never heard of.

Comments

  • Definitely a bug.

    You should make a report following the template.

    It looks like the unhook completed (regained control of your character) exactly as the last gen popped. I think that's somehow what overrid Adren because of the animation transition.

  • @Bwsted said:

    Definitely a bug.

    You should make a report following the template.

    It looks like the unhook completed (regained control of your character) exactly as the last gen popped. I think that's somehow what overrid Adren because of the animation transition.

    I just sent a bug report ticket with more info.

    The time frame for that must be incredibly tight then because this is by far not the first time I (or a teammate) got unhooked right as the last gen popped. Must be, considering there aren't more people talking about it.