PC - 6.6.0 Live Client pushed on Epic Games Store
Hello,
I am playing from Epic Games Store and even though I don't have the PTB for 6.6.0 (since its only on Steam), my game somehow updated to the 6.6.0 client on EGS and I can't log in.
I reinstalled the game, did my checks, validated the game files, everything. All is good and dandy, yet a 6.6.0 client pops up and a connection error. The issue just started and the game worked fine up until 5 hours ago when I closed the game last time. Now, 5 hours later, I can't boot it up.
I guess a dev pushed the 6.6.0 update to EGS by mistake or something?

Comments
yeah same problem here, i tried reinstalling the files but it did nothing.
i have the same problem [ Epic store ]
Please fix it fast
Activate your Windows to get rid of the problem.
Same
The issue is fixed.