Legion cosmetic ideas!!!

Can we have Gingerbread man Legion to fit in with the current season? Also Pajama party pack where we have Joey in some black pj's with some skulls on it, Susie with some purple pj's with some bear slippers (maybe give it a unicorn on the front of her shirt idk) ,Julie could have a white shirt with some blue pants with sheep on it and Frank can have Green Pj's with "Bad Boy" on the back of his shirt. Also a hash-slinging slasher skin that I heard about in another thread. Leave some of your Legion cosmetic ideas below, I'd love to read them :)

Comments

  • Why not a no hood 1no mask for each one and allow that to change there play style no he but you can't attack unless alone and unseen (I.e no mask and the knife can only be grabbed from a locker to make things interesting and if your working on a gen it has a Diffrent power bar that once it hits max it's trapped and every good and great skill check on them don't increase the gen but decrease it making survivors paranoid lol