You people ever do this?
Sometimes I hop on my free epic account to see what the new player experience is like.
I have never killed anyone on this account to keep my MMR exactly where it started or lower.
Why would you put new players up against this? Full teams of full teachables, I have gone up against 4x DH, 4x Boon etc on this account.
The toxicity cracks me up too, very welcoming to new killers.
Untitled.pngWhats the point of this you ask? Why are we all suffering through MMR if this is what a brand new person gets? This is pretty much a team I would get on my main account, to the point where sometimes I forget im on my free account.
I still get the noob loading screens on this account, havent got a single kill and go against full teachable accounts each time.
Im not saying im the best in the world, but I have close to 3k hours devotion level 17 total, all challenges + achievements done. On this new account the chases are still tough, and gens get slammed out. I have gone against people who know the 4 second exit gate trick. I really feel for a new player starting in 2023. MMR was meant to stop this, instead new and old players all suffer for no benefit.
Comments