I was playing billy and I have Terrible connection so it must've looked like lag switching but it's not and I couldn't tell them because I'm suspended from messages. Btw I'm on xbox my name is sonic3262 incase ya wanna play no mic tho
@legionmain123 said:
They were swf and all reported me one even said he recorded it
Like @Peanits said, they review every report and they will know if you were lagswitching or not. I'm pretty sure they can tell between an unstable connection and lagswitching though so you should be good
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We review every report on an individual basis. If you're not actually doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.
Unless they have proof, no one can ban you without a reason.
Like @Peanits said, they review every report and they will know if you were lagswitching or not. I'm pretty sure they can tell between an unstable connection and lagswitching though so you should be good