Is it que up and not play day?

So weird. Had 2 matches today against a doctor. Both games the killer stood in one spot, presumably where they spawned, and alternated swinging their weapon and shocking, with the static blast when available.

Same skins.

I even purposely got hit the 2nd match just to see if I could get a chase and at the very least a few blood points for healing.

The kicker, was that they were 2 different players. One was prestige 1, and the other was 100.

They were crossplay so I couldn't ask what was going on but my 2 theories is that for some reason on 2 different maps, the killer got stuck on spawn. Or that devs are testing killer ai and failing miserably?

Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

  • BOT farming for shard and exp for tome .

  • If they are just randomly hitting it's probably deranking (losing mmr) or farming points. In both cases they use programms that just swing so the game doesn't recognize that they are afk.