in need of swf
hii my name is avi im 16 yrs old and im looking for some people to play dbd with, im a p9 jill main and i dont mind crossplay 🫶🏼 i am currently on playstation but i have an xbox account to text.
vryveryrare#acab (dbd)
hii my name is avi im 16 yrs old and im looking for some people to play dbd with, im a p9 jill main and i dont mind crossplay 🫶🏼 i am currently on playstation but i have an xbox account to text.
vryveryrare#acab (dbd)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey!! I’m a Jill main aswell (previously Nea) I play on PS5 and would like to play dbd with you! I can add your dbd user in a few, do you have a discord I can also add?
Hi, idk if we can play together bc I'm on pc but i want to make friends in this game, it's so sad play this game alone sometimes.
Hello, I sent you a friend request on PS5. Profile name is Elite141nate. I play both sides and would like to have another teammate!
I’m a Kate main but on my second account I’m a Cheryl main.