Initialization Error
Keep getting initialization errors when trying to start game on ps4. Don’t know what to do
Tagged:
Pending
Keep getting initialization errors when trying to start game on ps4. Don’t know what to do
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm getting this on Xbox as well
I'm getting this on Steam as well. I just came back from the PTB
I'm getting this on EGS.
Me too, I'm on the windows version. I've updated my computer, my graphics driver, restarted the computer and game multiple times all to no avail.
Same here - PC on Steam
Me too - also PC on Steam.
It began yesterday evening.
voltou ao normal?