Why is there no ban for changing the region?

As I found out last time, changing the region violates the dbd rules, so I began to fulfill my function as a conscientious player who wants to clean the game from scammers and hackers. I wrote reports on 2 players who changed the region to benefit from buying cells, DLC and other things. However, the ban did not follow, having iron arguments and evidence in the form of a video showing a purchase with lira and recognition of a change in region.

There are quite logical questions for moderators, how can I ban a person who has changed the region? In what situations will I not wait for this player to be banned? What do you need to have to ban a player? Recognizing and receiving cells on his account, screenshots of his currency, which was different a day ago, is no longer visible enough

Snap 2023-02-15 at 13.03.11.png

From a screenshot in the official dbd group: Well, send me these moderators (who claim that they are banned for this)

It got to the point that the players do not believe in the ban. I need a full detailed answer, preferably from a moderator. Does it violate the BHVR rules to change the region to get advantages in buying cells if the country is sanctioned and what do I need to have in order to ban such a player? It seems to me that everyone is equal and must abide by these rules, all my submissions were considered, but the ban did not follow.

With all due respect, I ask you to answer in such a way that I can answer something to others in response to the accusations that I'm lying that I'm banned for this

Tagged: Mod

Comments