They should have a feature where you can try out cosmetics in the practice mode to see if you like it enough to buy. You can catch crap like this before you regret the purchase.
They should have a feature where you can try out cosmetics in the practice mode to see if you like it enough to buy. You can catch crap like this before you regret the purchase.
I understand clipping is going to happen sometimes, but I feel like in this scenario it could've easily been caught in QA and then the shard's height could be slightly adjusted.
I understand clipping is going to happen sometimes, but I feel like in this scenario it could've easily been caught in QA and then the shard's height could be slightly adjusted.
But it's an issue with the hat, and not so much the body piece. You can change the body piece of this outfit all you want but in any other it's still gonna clip through the hat.
But it's an issue with the hat, and not so much the body piece. You can change the body piece of this outfit all you want but in any other it's still gonna clip through the hat.
the hat needs to flop upward, methinks.
TBF though even if it might clip when paired with other cosmetics, I don't think it should clip in it's intended set
@TheArbiter I know you've been around the Forums for some time, and probably know what I'm gonna say next <3 I would throw this over in Bug Reports if you haven't already following the report guidelines (and upvote it if it has already been reported). Cosmetic clipping such as that is definitely an issue that should be brought up for the team to look at: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should have a feature where you can try out cosmetics in the practice mode to see if you like it enough to buy. You can catch crap like this before you regret the purchase.
I understand clipping is going to happen sometimes, but I feel like in this scenario it could've easily been caught in QA and then the shard's height could be slightly adjusted.
Is this limited time?
But it's an issue with the hat, and not so much the body piece. You can change the body piece of this outfit all you want but in any other it's still gonna clip through the hat.
the hat needs to flop upward, methinks.
Yeah Spirit's head piece in this outfit clips with a lot of things. Wish it could be fixed.
TBF though even if it might clip when paired with other cosmetics, I don't think it should clip in it's intended set
To my knowledge it is not limited time.
@TheArbiter I know you've been around the Forums for some time, and probably know what I'm gonna say next <3 I would throw this over in Bug Reports if you haven't already following the report guidelines (and upvote it if it has already been reported). Cosmetic clipping such as that is definitely an issue that should be brought up for the team to look at: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs