Carnie Claws

After all the anticipation... Carnie Claws outfit for the Clown is here! The first time I've spent Iridescent Shards and it was instant the moment I saw it. It's so awesome, and the arm swaying out the back in his bag with candy canes shoved into the hand where he's cut the fingers off is amazing. I also love that they went with jet black eyes for him still. My only complaint: The belly button maggots. They seem to detract from the overall outfit and feel out of place. Otherwise, superb outfit and I can finally murder relentlessly yet merrily.

Also want to give a thumbs-up on the survivor line's sweaters. Jake's front and back visual may be my favorite, but they all apply to them individually in a really fun and festive way.

Kudos on these cosmetics, devs! Back to bringing agony and death to all the little boys and girls!

Comments

  • Yup, bought the Santa Clown outfit the second I could get my hands on it. It's a thing of beauty. I liked all the sweaters as well, but you're right. Jake's sweater is the best. Unfortunately, I don't play Jake =/