PC - Movement locked after Dash attack from Wesker
This bug so far only happened once when playing against Wesker on Eerie of Crows. Not really sure what the steps are to reproduce this bug.
I have partial recordings of the match. The following 2 videos are from the chase where I get hit and a short clip from the moment I'm hooked (where also it had a weird behaviour).
https://youtu.be/dw2vhimgKwA (Chase and hooking, the bug seems to be after being thrown)
https://youtu.be/udZAJoCqqxs (Continuation of the hooking animation)
The following 2 videos are from after getting unhooked until the end of the match:
https://youtu.be/S7PMh0QyX_Y (Unhooking animation)
Additional information
- Character played: Claudette Morel
- Items used: "Camping Aid Kit"
- Perks used: "We'll make it", "Kindred", "Wiretap", and "Prove Thyself"
- Map: Forsaken Boneyard (A "Crow's Eye" offering was used by another player)
- Frequency of the issue: Once
Comments
The log file from the play. (From some reason the file wasn't being uploaded in the main form)