I assume the armour is very uncomfortable. Especially the left arm itches, and the suit keeps slipping. So that's why our character is always trying to scratch that itch, and/or pull the armour back to where it should be.
But I do think every 10 seconds is a bit too often. It would be great if it happened rarely, so it felt more special. (A few other animations would be great too.)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume the armour is very uncomfortable. Especially the left arm itches, and the suit keeps slipping. So that's why our character is always trying to scratch that itch, and/or pull the armour back to where it should be.
But I do think every 10 seconds is a bit too often. It would be great if it happened rarely, so it felt more special. (A few other animations would be great too.)